List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    RE: Photographic features and other non-paint features)
From:       "Ed ." <schumifer () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2010-03-02 8:29:17

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Regarding the removal of some filters, I think only filters that do not work or are \
overly slow should be removed. They do not clutter the interface and so the more, the \
merrier as long as they work. IMHO pixelize, oilpaint and emboss should be retained. \
The rest in your removal list are pretty useless.