List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Possible problem in tile engine
From:       "Ed ." <schumifer () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2010-01-18 23:32:58

While working on the perspective transformation tool I noticed that when transforming \
the image, the region of the upper left corner of the image went missing. After \
discussing the problem with CyrilleB, he noticed that the size of missing part was \
64x64, which happens to be the size of a tile in the tile engine.

I decided to recompile Krita with the old tile engine, and sure enough, the problem \
disappeared.

It would be a good idea for someone with knowledge in this area to look into this. \
The relevant perspective code is in \
krita/plugins/tools/tool_perspectivetransform/kis_perspectivetransform_worker.cpp