List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    RE: Krita crashed upon start up (and I know there is something
From:       "Ed ." <schumifer () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2010-01-06 18:59:16

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I had a similar problem with those two files. You probably still have some 'old' \
Krita files lying somewhere on the system that are causing the crash. I installed \
KOffice in a different directory, and used the file names to search my system for \
similarly named files and delete them. I don't get any crashes anymore.

> Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 07:27:31 -0800
> Subject: Re: Krita crashed upon start up (and I know there is something wrong 	with \
>                 my computer)
> From: vla24@sfu.ca
> To: kimageshop@kde.org
>
> Thanks Thomas, I tried it this morning and it worked perfectly.  I
> don't know if this is my machine's problem, but Krita works after I
> removed the binary files: kritapainterlymixer and
> kritaspecificcolorselector.
> kritapainterlymixer crash traceback: http://pastebin.org/71730
> kritaspecificcolorselector crash traceback: http://pastebin.org/71731
>
> I left this message on #krita channel. It might be my problem only,
> but it would be nice to confirm with everyone else.
>

> Cheers,
> Vera
>
> On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 2:08 AM, Thomas Zander <zander@kde.org> wrote:
> > On Monday 4. January 2010 01.19.59 Vera Lukman wrote:
> > > Hey all,
> > >
> > > Krita still crashes upon start up for me with the same error message:
> > > http://pastebin.org/70819
> > > I have cleaned my inst directory and it didn't work out. So, I deleted
> > > my kde4 dir and re-downloaded the source code, krita still fails. Any
> > > idea?
> >
> > I suggest to remove the painterly plugin from your install dir for now, as
> > thats where it crashes.
> >
> > --
> > Thomas Zander

Keep your friends updated—even when you’re not signed in.
http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_5:092010

[Attachment #5 (text/html)]

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 10pt;
font-family:Verdana
}
--></style>
</head>
I had a similar problem with those two files. You probably still have some 'old' \
Krita files lying somewhere on the system that are causing the crash. I installed \
KOffice in a different directory, and used the file names to search my system for \
similarly named files and delete them. I don't get any crashes anymore.<br><br>&gt; \
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 07:27:31 -0800<br>&gt; Subject: Re: Krita crashed upon start up \
(and I know there is something wrong 	with my computer)<br>&gt; From: \
it this morning and it worked perfectly.  I<br>&gt; don't know if this is my \
machine's problem, but Krita works after I<br>&gt; removed the binary files: \
kritapainterlymixer and<br>&gt; kritaspecificcolorselector.<br>&gt; \
kritapainterlymixer crash traceback: http://pastebin.org/71730<br>&gt; \
kritaspecificcolorselector crash traceback: http://pastebin.org/71731<br>&gt; \
&lt;zander@kde.org&gt; wrote:<br>&gt; &gt; On Monday 4. January 2010 01.19.59 Vera \
crashes upon start up for me with the same error message:<br>&gt; &gt;&gt; \
http://pastebin.org/70819<br>&gt; &gt;&gt; I have cleaned my inst directory and it \
didn't work out. So, I deleted<br>&gt; &gt;&gt; my kde4 dir and re-downloaded the \
I suggest to remove the painterly plugin from your install dir for now, as<br>&gt; \
Zander<br>&gt; &gt;<br>&gt; &gt; \
it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_5:092010' \