List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Mostly off-line
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2006-09-07 8:16:48

My gateway crashed yesterday (spontanous reboots every 10 minutes
degrading to every 10 seconds), so I had to get a new computer,
but that's only running intermittently, too. In any case, I won't be
much on-line today and perhaps tomorrow. I thought I'd tell y'all --
I'm not sick (except for a nasty cold) or out of action, just disconnected
most of the time.

Boudewijn