List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    icon for the perspective transform
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2006-09-01 18:27:00

Hi all,
I wanted to do the icon for the perspective transform tool today, but
unfortunately there is no svg version of the transform icon (and I wanted
both transform tool to look similar). So I had to work directly on the png,
but I am not quiete please at the result ( see the screenshot at
http://cyrille.diwi.org/tmp/krita/screenshot1.png), so if anyone has some
time, some skill with pixel-by-pixel editing of icon, well go ahead.

--
--- Cyrille Berger ---