List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Reset your editors
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2005-08-10 15:24:54

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/alternative)]

I've just made the Horrible Commit I warned you for: we're now at four spaces for an \
indent, not one tab. That's nice, because we now use the same convention as the rest \
of koffice, but I guess we all need to do some reconfiguring in our editors. I'm done \
for now with Horrible Commits: I hope the next thing I work on will be something a \
little more user-visible...

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi