List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Pugin interface and a collaboration with Krita
From:       Cyrille Berger <cyb () lepi ! org>
Date:       2005-01-10 23:33:38

Hello,
I am a developper of Krita (KOffice's image manipulation program). I am
working on the filter part of the project. It would be nice if we could share
plugins and filters between kipi/digiKam and Krita. Currently, I have read
that kipi relies on QImage, and Krita relies on iterators to access the
images data. But I think we can work together to bring a common interface
between kipi and Krita, which would benefit to both applications.
Please, tell me if you are interested.

I haven't subscribe to the mailing-list, so please add me to CC, when
answering my mail.
--
--- Cyrille Berger ---