List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    KisImageType
From:       Patrick Julien <freak () codepimps ! org>
Date:       2004-03-08 11:14:38

This is interesting.  If I may, a few suggestions.

I believe the intent here is to set this information so that it is constant.
Consider removing every setter and data from KisImageType.

Then create a new type that inherits from KisImageType that is basically
exactly what KisImageType is today.

The difference is that you are still returning KisImageType from the mediator,
however, you no longer have any setters nor do you have any data, you are
returning a narrow interface.