List:       kde-kdoc
Subject:    Re: Tips and trics: Installing KDOC on Windows NT
From:       Sirtaj Singh Kang <ssk () physics ! unimelb ! EDU ! AU>
Date:       2000-03-14 2:40:11

On Mon, Mar 13, 2000 at 10:09:38AM +0100, Wolfgang Bangerth wrote:
[snip]
> Probably true. Nonetheless, I found Sune's remarks so detailed that it
> might be worth to include them into the distro, so that people can do
> these steps themselves even if there is no install.bat.

Yes I intended to do that anyway, thanks again Sune. I have a copy of
kdoc at work now so I'll see if I can write up the batch file once I get
ActivePerl set up. The guys here want to use kdoc for our project's IDL
files so it has to run on NT.

Things are slowing down again so you can look to new stuff in the
snapshots at the end of the week.

-Taj.

Sirtaj S. Kang       taj@kde.org         ssk@physics.unimelb.edu.au
Univ of Melbourne	The "gui" in "Penguin" is pronounced "K-D-E"