List:       kde-kdoc
Subject:    Some new stuff
From:       Sirtaj Singh Kang <ssk () physics ! unimelb ! edu ! au>
Date:       1999-04-09 17:21:02

Hi,

Over the last few days I've done some less fun work. The man pages are now
useful enough for general use. There is also a new program called
makekdedoc, which (surprisingly enough) can be used to create KDE docs
using a rule file that I added to kdelibs yesterday. It can also be used
as a simple "make"-like system for kdoc when documenting more than one
library, if you write a custom rule file. There is a man page for this
too.

-Taj.

Sirtaj S. Kang       taj@kde.org         ssk@physics.unimelb.edu.au
School of Physics    Univ of Melbourne   Less hype. More code. KDE.