List:       kde-i18n-it
Subject:    info
From:       Luca <ororo () email ! it>
Date:       2009-04-19 9:49:07

Hello everybody,
I have just subscribed this mailing list.
I am interested in translating applications (and documentation, if
neded) in italian.
I would like some informations about this "work".
I use KDE on several linux distributions (ubuntu and opensuse mainly).
The problem is that these distribution do not use the latest KDE
version, while the translators must work on the latest versions, isn't
it? so
(i) I will never be sure of what I am translating,
(ii)I will never see, really, an improvement in the translation of my
opensuse / ubuntu KDE.

Thank you for your answers.

'ro