List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KOrganizer bug fixes involving message changes
From:       Cornelius Schumacher <schumacher () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-08-07 20:03:47

In order to fix some bugs, I would like to add/change some KOrganizer
messages. If there are no objections I will commit these tomorrow.

By the way, does somebody review the messages? I'm not a native english
speaker and I'm almost sure that there are some deficiencies in the
messages, but I never got a single comment about that.

The changed messages and the bugs they are related to follow below:

Bug #5772 and #5773:
"Please specify a valid start time."
"Please specify a valid end time."
"The event starts before it ends.\nPlease correct dates and times."

Bug #5804 and #5805:
"Please specify a valid start date."
"Please specify a valid end date."

Bug #5876:
"Month View"
"Agenda View"
"Event Text"

Bug #6304:
"Show %1 Toolbar"
"Main"
"View"

Bug related to deletion of recurring events:
"This event recurs over multiple dates.\nAre you sure you wnat to delete
this event and all its recurrences?"

--
Cornelius Schumacher
Kirchhoff-Institut fuer Physik / ASIC Labor