List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: broken desktop.po files
From:       "Thomas Diehl" <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-11-04 9:42:45

On Thu, 04 Nov 1999 10:21:24 +0100, Stephan Kulow wrote:

>I'm posting this list now for the xth time without response :(

Hmm -- normally I wouldn't respond to that kind of msg, I would just
fix the listed errors. Problem is that I will introduce always new
errors over the time (like others do as well I guess). Is there a way
to merge these reports regularly into the highscore list?

>Could someone please fix them all? Most of them are very clear
>typos. But I don't have the time to do it.

Is there a way to check out the desktop.po files exclusively, without
getting the contents of all language directories?

Regards,

Thomas