List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: docs
From:       "dim" <dim () pharm ! sunysb ! edu>
Date:       1999-06-02 14:39:04

> I read a bunch of docbooks and sgmltools docs,
> but I don't know how to do it the right way.
> And now that sgmltools.org closed, I have no
> idea at all besides than using raw docbook.

Stephan,

There is one guy in Russia, who works closely with SGML documentation and
"translation" of sgml to various text formates. He is an author of a
TEI-tools package. May be it has sense to speak with him.
To get an idea who he is and what is his work, visit his page:

http://xtalk.price.ru/SGML/TEItools/index-en.html

I can contact with him also, but I think, to get the right answer you have
to ask the right question, so, it is better if you will contact with him
personally.

Dima