Johnny Jazeix ha scritto: > > > >   > Thank you, > > Albert created the folder in trunk/l10n-kf6 and I've copied the translation > for kcoreaddons from the kf5. > As we are here, please make sure the editor is configured correctly. The kcoreaddons6_qt.po file has almost no headers filled in: "Project-Id-Version: \n" "POT-Creation-Date: \n" "PO-Revision-Date: \n" "Last-Translator: \n" "Language-Team: Swahili \n" Especially the Last-Translator one; and the file itself doesn't contain any copyright information. We shouldn't accept such files. At some point we should enforce the fact those headers shouldn't be empty when committing... Ciao -- Luigi