List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Arabic
From:       Luciano Montanaro <mikelima () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-04-07 15:44:31

What I do not understand is: why you think you cannot help by joining
the current translation team instead of competing with them. Did you
express your unsatisfaction with the ArabEyes team? If so, what did
they reply?

It seems to be the path of least resistance...

It is possible the current translators got caught by "real life"
problems... that's why you want o keep attracting new team members, to
get fresh translators that can work with enthusiasm.

Starting an alternate team seems the last thing to do to me, once all
other alternatives have failed.

And while I am just another translator, I don't think being in a
commit conflict situation is beneficial to KDE.

--
Luciano Montanaro

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on
no account be allowed to do the job. -- Douglas Adams