List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: How to get localization from SVN and compile it?
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2005-09-19 23:10:11

Hi Gary,

> Instructions are also here:
>
> http://developer.kde.org/documentation/library/kdeqt/kde3arch/kde-i18n-howt
>o.html#SECTION00080000000000000000
>
> Let me know if they are wrong.
>
> Anne-Marie, your instructions didn't include the templates folder.  Maybe
> that explains Jure's error?

Not sure about the templates folder, as I understood, it was only needed to
generate the docbooks from docsmessages/ and such.

I build and install the fr doc+messages without the templates/ folder ;-)
If Jure is going to maintain a l10n module then he'll need the templates/
folder and he'll need to look at the various scripts as well.
That's how I understand it ;-)

Anne-Marie