List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: K3b - my apologies
From:       "Erik K. Pedersen" <erik () binghamton ! edu>
Date:       2004-01-24 15:33:29

Lørdag 24 januar 2004 10:27   skrev Jeroen Wijnhout:
> That's why I suggested to send an email to the kdeextragear mailing-list.
> Just curious, since you translate extragear. Do you keep yourself informed
> about the release schedules of the extragear apps (see
> kde.org/areas/extreagear)?

I only am informed to the extent that the developers send e-mails to this
list. And when should I send an e-mail to the kdeextragear-mailing list?
Every time I have taken care of two fuzzies? I maintain the module, which
basically means that I translate when there is something untranslated, but
how am I to know when the releases will happen.

Erik