List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: K3b - my apologies
From:       Jeroen Wijnhout <Jeroen.Wijnhout () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2004-01-24 15:27:26

On Saturday 24 January 2004 15:54, Erik K. Pedersen wrote:
> Lørdag 24 januar 2004 09:38   skrev Jeroen Wijnhout:
> > It would help a great deal if translators would notify the authors (just
> > send an email to the kdeextragear mailinglist) if they worked on a
> > translation.
>
> That is not possible. I have no idea who the authors of the various
> programs are, and it would be a lot of work to havbe to find out. kile

That's why I suggested to send an email to the kdeextragear mailing-list. Just
curious, since you translate extragear. Do you keep yourself informed about
the release schedules of the extragear apps (see kde.org/areas/extreagear)?

> certainly is translated to Danish because I did it. It would be really good

Ok, thanks. The danish translations were included in the last releases, so I
will make sure it is included in the upcoming 1.6.1 release.

> if the statistics page had an entry by program rather than by language.

That would also be an acceptable solution for me. Who should be contacted
about that?

best,
Jeroen

--
Kile - an Integrated LaTeX Environment for KDE
http://kile.sourceforge.net