List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    K3b - my apologies
From:       Sebastian Trueg <trueg () k3b ! org>
Date:       2004-01-24 11:36:07

I want to apologise to all k3b translators for the late confusion about the
0.11 release of K3b. Let me try to explain my point of view:
I was very eager to release K3b 0.11 since it's a great improvement over 0.10
so I decided to release it without the i18n package. That was a bad idea
which I was told by some of you. But then (before releasing) I heard that
scripty was not running and that in order to get proper translations I had to
wait until after the KDE 3.2 release. That was too much waiting for me,
especially because I want to start studying for my diploma in February.
Releasing an i18n package is a matter of 10 minutes but the 0.11 release
takes a lot more work and normally comes with a hell lot of emails.
So I released anyway. It's not a perfect situation but I thought it would be
better to have this version only in english than not having it at all.

I hope you can understand my point. And I hope this will never happen again.

Thanks.
Sebastian Trueg