List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Release schedule reminder
From:       Arash Zeini <a.zeini () farsikde ! org>
Date:       2002-10-02 10:47:23

On Wednesday 02 October 2002 13:27, Dirk Mueller wrote:

> On Mit, 02 Okt 2002, Malcolm Hunter wrote:
> > For 3.2, would it be possible to have a couple of days after the
> > developer freeze to give us time to check last-minute commits? These
> > usually take a day or so to appear when the messages are merged.
>
> What about doing this now ? The string freeze is - as always - for
> developers only. if the translators have the urge to fix a string or two -
> no problem for me.

I am not sure, if I understand this right, but I would say we need some more
time to fix these strings.
In our case we did not edit committed files, since we thought we will get more
time to go through all the script-generated fuzzies.
Is it this way, or did I miss something?

Greetings,
Arash
--
The FarsiKDE Project