List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Malay (ms) 's kdelibs
From:       "Thomas Diehl" <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-08-28 12:44:13

On Wed, 28 Aug 2002 09:37:00 +0100 (BST), Mohamed Kamil Nizam Mansor
wrote:

>sebol,
>
>i'm sorry because i cannot coordinate very well since
>busy my current job. but i really hope that some one
>can start it first to manage.
>
>i only translate it around 800++. maybe you can check
>it, i already attach to you.
>
>for now, what is your plan to manage this project.

Sorry, if this was not clear enough: I can't manage a language I don't
have any idea of and I can't check in a kdelibs file if there is no
maintainer/coordinator for that language. Please find a maintainer for
Malay (possibly among or with the help of the people who were CCed in
my former posting). Otherwise I don't see how we could proceed.

Regards,

Thomas

---
KDE translation: http://i18n.kde.org/