List:       kde-i18n
Subject:    Re: Bug reports
From:       Chuck MacKinnon <chuck () kde ! org>
Date:       1998-12-29 23:20:27

Hi Erik,

     My name is Chuck MacKinnon.  I am the documentation coordinator.  If you
would like to help with the translations I can put you in touch with the team
leader of the team you wish to help...Documentation is first written in SGML in
English.  That documentation is then translated out of that .sgml file to
the other languages.  If you are serious about helping let me know what
language and I will point you in the right direction.

Chuck