List:       kde-i18n
Subject:    Re: Translation to Polish
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       1998-11-29 13:10:58

cezar@paskud.cs.net.pl wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Are you interested in Polish translation of koffice's msf files?
> If so, I'd like to join you and make my best :)

Hi!

that's fine and we would like to have them. I must admit, I have
no idea, what you mean with msf files, but the .po files are
fine for me ;)

Greetings, Stephan
P.S. It's a good idea to subscribe to the mailing list I'm CCing to
(via -request mail).

--
Du musst weiterkaempfen bis zum Umfallen! Und wenn die ganze
Welt 'nen Arsch offen hat oder gerade deswegen. - K. Wecker