On Mon, Mar 20, 2023 at 6:21=E2=80=AFPM Luigi Toscano wrote: > > Harald Sitter ha scritto: > > Salut, > > > > Conflict reports are now available form neon ci and can be triggered > > by yourself. They are usually lagging a day behind as automatic binary > > builds only occur once a day. > > > > Notable changes from last time are that ECM is skipped as a whole and > > locale conflicts have been resolved. Much smaller file now :) > > > > https://build.neon.kde.org/view/testy/job/test_kf6_deconflictor/ > > That's useful, thanks. > > Now, not all translation conflicts have been solved yet, but I don't see = any > in the report. Is that wanted? Good catch, a bug snuck in when I moved this to the CI. It should be correctly tracking l10n again now. HS