List:       kde-frameworks-devel
Subject:    Re: kcoreaddons fails to build properly on OSX/CI (was OSX/CI: kauth fails to build )
From:       <mk-lists () email ! de>
Date:       2014-08-19 21:09:06

Hi Aleix & Ben,

On 13 Aug 2014, at 10:51 , Aleix Pol <aleixpol@kde.org> wrote:
> I'm unsure, try cleaning the build directory and trying again?
> There certainly hasn't been a change on the kf5 side, that I know of at l=
east.

following you guys=92 advice, I could verify that there was nothing new, ne=
ither in
ECM nor in kcoreaddons.

Although I had *UN*successfully tried to build tier 2 from scratch a week a=
go, I
tried again today and see, now it worked! :-|
So, this must have been caused by the build directory itself for some reaso=
n.
(But I haven=92t tried to figure out why this had happened, due to lack of =
insight
into these builds=85)

For now I am happy that the CI scripts should be able to build most KF5 fra=
meworks
once again now, at least as long as I keep using my old Qt5!!
I haven=92t tried to build project qt5 since [1], which is an issue into wh=
ich also
Thibaut ran at Randa and which we could only fix by reverting back to an ol=
der qt5
install going back to June 10th.

Greets,
Marko

[1] http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-frameworks-devel/2014-August/018268.h=
tml
[2] qt5 - a83826dad0f62d7a96f5a6093240e4c8f7f2e06e