List:       kde-frameworks-devel
Subject:    Re: Breeze widget style for KF5
From:       Sebastian =?ISO-8859-1?Q?K=FCgler?= <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2014-08-18 13:02:19

On Monday, August 11, 2014 12:29:05 Hugo Pereira Da Costa wrote:
> Comments, objections, blessings, are welcome

After using it daily for about a week, I can say I'm really happy about it. It
feels fast, well-done (even if some bits are missing, not complete yet), and
gives me an impression of high quality.

One thing I noticed that I'm a bit unused to are the centered tabs. My tabs
have always been left-aligned, so this seems odd. Not sure if that's just a
missing thing, or a conscious/unconscious effect of the migration, or a bug.

Overall, very nice work! It's amazing to see how it improves visibly almost
daily.

Thanks,
--
sebas