List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Aw: [kde-soc participation]
From:       "Alexander Semke" <alexander.semke () web ! de>
Date:       2017-11-21 11:06:31

about that project from the last year at the moment. This is quite a tough project \
and requires good knowledge of LabPlot&#39;s code and of the statistical methods. \
This project was planned for another guy last year who was already very familiar with \
LabPlot (GSoC-student in the past). In addition to that I also planned to work on \
this project in parallel in order to achieve some reasonable results in three months. \
This project is definitely not for the beginners who will need to spend couple of \
weeks first to get into the code. Also, I&#39;m not quite sure I&#39;ll have enough \
time next summer to support this project to the amount that would be needed \
here.</div>

less complex projects. Starting to work on one of the smaller items from the \
workboard is always a good idea if you seriously plan to participate and to \
contribute to the code later. Even if we decide to go with &quot;Statistical \
Analysis&quot; for GSoC2018, very good understanding of c++, Qt and LabPlot will be a \
prerequisite.</div>

border-left:2px solid #C3D9E5; word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; \
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"> <div style="margin:0 0 10px \
participation]</div>

around.</div>

GSoC-17),(<a href="https://community.kde.org/GSoC/2017/Ideas" \
target="_blank">Statistical Analysis</a> related)/Or any other from workboard, I was \
willing to participate.</div>