List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: Kalzium Contribution
From:       Shalin Shah <shalinshah1993 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-01-17 4:35:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Exactly! That's why I never reported it and asked about redundant code
here. Anyways, I am creating a review request for the redundant code and
I'm also trying to fix that bug you just confirmed.

Well, as for being mentor, I can understand. But I would have loved it with
you being my mentor.

However, you can help out find someone working on Kalzium who can become a
mentor like Jeremy /Ian/Christopher etc. Perhaps, you can tell me where I
should mail to ask them? I'm pressing on this since we've a compulsory
summer internship in our university and GSoC works just fine considering
the fact that I like *contributing* to Kalzium.

Thank-you.

Regards,
Shalin Shah