List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: libkeduvocdocument on harmattan
From:       Roman Karlstetter <roman.karlstetter () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2012-05-24 11:21:53

Ok, thank you so much, now it works again.

And you actually were right, I have a local git checkout of libkdeedu, I used
these headers for compilation
(INCLUDEPATH += ../kde/libkdeedu/keduvocdocument /usr/include/KDE), which I
probably did for testing stuff on my laptop.
I now changed this line to

INCLUDEPATH += /usr/include/libkdeedu /usr/include/KDE

and I can now build again for my device.

Thanks again and best regards,
Roman