List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu]: survey results
From:       Lydia Pintscher <lydia () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-01-06 15:59:44

Heya :)

finally got around to checking the results after Steph was so kind to
sort them by program.
http://lydiapintscher.de/tmp/KDE-EduSurvey.ods is the resulting
spreadsheet. There is something for everyone ;-)

Let me know which of those could potentially be turned into junior
jobs. (If you don't want to file them yourself I'll try to find
someone but let me know either way.)

If you want access to the raw results with answers to all questions
ping me as well. I can give you access but for obvious reasons I can't
share them with everyone and/or unknown people.

Cheers and I hope those are useful for you
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher
Amarok community manager