List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu-devel] KLettres
From:       "Mahfouf Anne-Marie" <annemahfouf () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2003-05-07 21:46:45

Hi,

Today I made a change in KLettres because I had too many data and the sounds
were becoming too big. So I will ship only French with KLettres in kdeedu
(and maybe English when it's available) and I'll have the other existing
languages available via download with the program.
So I need a bit of help here:

1) I don't have any real servers available. Is it possible to store the data
in ftp.kde.org? How should I proceed or who should I ask for more details?

2) I am not really sure how to use KIO::NetAccess so I will need help here
as well. Once the files are uploaded somewhere I'll post more details about
what I intend and cannot do.

At the moment, it seems that I did not break anything by importing the new
files in cvs, which is quite nice ;-)
I did not clean the KLettres yet (it needs removing the French, Dutch,
Danish data and some other files) as I prefer waiting to see if what I
intend to do will be OK.

Any comments, help, ... are welcome!

Anne-Marie