List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu-devel] Re: KBruch display
From:       Sebastian Stein <s5228 () informatik ! htw-dresden ! de>
Date:       2003-05-04 9:09:03

Mahfouf Anne-Marie <annemahfouf@hotmail.com> [030504 09:47]:
> Just to say that a user suggested (http://dot.kde.org/1051907135/) to use
> KFormula formatting to display KBruch fractions.
>
> Would that be a useful idea?

For displaying yes, not for user inputing the result of the given task. And
as I said in my posting to the dot.kde.org article, it is very important
that task display and result input fields align very well.

And in the end I have no idea how to use the kformula stuff at all. Has
anyone tried this allready?

Steinchen
--
KBruch: application to automatically generate tasks with fractions
Package: KDE Edu in KDE 3.2 (http://edu.kde.org/kbruch/)