List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu-devel] KMathTool at hospital
From:       Birgit Schulz <schulz.b () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-09-29 19:30:39

Hi .. I'm at hospital I'm not able to program and to answer any mail.
The days before I continued with KMathTool and some new topics are more or
less correct working, but there are not yet finished.

I dont know how long I'll have to stay here but may be between 4 or 8 weeks
until the birth. So wait a moment for the finished KMT:-)

BTW ... the baby and me are okay but we have to stay at bed all the time :-/

Bye  ... Birgit Lachner (Schulz)