List:       kde-devel
Subject:    AW: Cleaning up bugs.kde.org
From:       "Ferdinand Gassauer" <f.gassauer () aon ! at>
Date:       2001-05-25 14:06:58

Hi Roberto!
Sure - you are welcome.
IMHO you just have to follow the guidelines. No special permissions are
needed.
The developer, bug reporter and the list gets the info, that the bug is
closed/merged etc.

If in doubt, please send a message to nnn@bugs.kde.org and ask if this
bug/feature can be closed, which should be done after a time lag of about 4
weeks.

unfortunately some bugs are due to configuration problems and migth not be
reproducable by others.

I suggest(ed some time ago) to use standardized text (check_bug) which
allows to find the the bugs again, which should be verified by the reporter
(or others).

example on http://bugs.kde.org search for "check_bug not done" would do it.

with a different opinion
cu