List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kdenonbeta question
From:       Marcos Dione <mdione () hal ! famaf ! unc ! edu ! ar>
Date:       2001-01-18 18:31:25

	uh, I downloaded kdenonbeta. it has a lot of things, and I was
wondering why this things doesn't come with kde.

	I've been modifying kmss, adding a button for stop playing and
another one for adding files to the playlist, and it works fine. what
I couldn't make work was forcing the KFileDialog to do multiselect...
how-to?

	I'm planning to add a volume control too... so MB I will need help
from kmixer people :)

--
"y, bueno, yo soy muy ilogico. lo que pasa es que ustedes me toman
demasiado en serio"