List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Clearing history of Run command
From:       "Bart Szyszka" <bart () gigabee ! com>
Date:       2001-01-14 0:35:08

Hi,

Shouldn't there be an option somewhere to clear the history
of the Run command? I've deleted the .kde folder in the current
user directory, I've cleared the cache and history everywhere I
could find such an option, and yet I still can't figure out how to
clear the things of the Run command pull-down menu. Where
is this information stored? How do I clear it?

- Bart