List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE Installation Tips
From:       Suzanne Britton <tril () host ! ott ! igs ! net>
Date:       2000-12-19 19:34:00

Greets all,

I'm putting up some pages on KDE, one of which is a set of tips for
intalling from source. It's at http://www.igs.net/~tril/kde/tips.html.
Before I unleash it on the unsuspecting public, does anyone here have
corrections or suggestions?

Thanks,
Suzanne

--
tril@igs.net - http://www.igs.net/~tril/
"I'm aware of that, sweetheart. It's just that when I wake up to a hissing