List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kiconedit authorship
From:       John Califf <jcaliff () compuzone ! net>
Date:       2000-12-11 20:42:06

Laurent, mon ami!  I see you have outdone me in the hubris dept. by
adding your name to the list of authors for kiconedit.  So, I went back
and added mine - ahead of yours.  Thanks for the new about dialog which
is nicer than the old one.  Is Thomas Tangus no longer involved in kde?
Just curious about the original author who did a great job, IMHO.

I'll be happy to add your name to the list of krayon authors since you
have done some work on that and I hope you do more, but koffice apps
don't list authors in the about dialog - only in the html help.  David
Johnson is now working on the docbook for krayon - I'll tell him about
your help.

I've made a few cosmetic and other changes to kiconedit - the custom
cursors now show up clearly and the preview image shows up again in the
sidebar.  Kiconedit was improperly mixing QPixmaps with QBitmap masks
instead of setting the mask.  This is now fixed so no more hard to see
cursors with dark shading behind.  Check it out!

I haven't gone anywhere but have been right here licking my wounds and
coding away with lots of enhancements and fixes for krayon, kpaint and
kiconedit.

Thanks,

John