List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 2.0 Development is online
From:       John Califf <jcaliff () compuzone ! net>
Date:       2000-11-13 20:10:45

David Sweet wrote:

> KDE 2.0 Development, a new book being published by MacMillan/SAMS under the
> Open Publication License is now available online, in full, for free, at
> http://kde20development.andamooka.org

Thank you. I have already downloaded the annotated api reference one
page at a time, about 2 weeks ago.  It took a while but was worth it.
It makes a nice compliment to the online qt reference I use with a
hacked up version of the qt html help viewer sample app, which is better
for small files than a complete browser.

I will certainly be getting the complete book from you site and
purchasing the printed version when that is possible.  Right now I must
beg for food and money to pay my car insurance. (Right now I use my
girlfriend's phone line if anyone wonders how I use the intenet).

John