List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: ADV: Domain Names go to the Dogs!
From:       dep <dep () snet ! net>
Date:       2000-04-11 11:36:27

On Tue, 11 Apr 2000, Michael van der Westhuizen wrote:

| You have just spammed a developers mailing list for a product
| developed by (mainly) germans. Do you honestly think that it
| consoles the international internet community that the law in
| California allows you to abuse our resources?

fyi, i dropped the spam into spamcop (http://www.spamcop.org), which
has proved effective in making life unpleasant for spammers. the fact
that the originator tried -- but not hard enough -- to disguise his
actual location is sufficient cause to open the hurt locker on him.

--
dep
__

if you go with the flow you'll get