List:       kde-devel
Subject:    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Re:_idea=B4s_for_printing_in_KDE?=
From:       "Andreas Haufler" <ahaufler () gmx ! de>
Date:       2000-02-16 17:09:25

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Waldo Bastian <bastian@suse.de>
An: kde-devel@kde.org <kde-devel@kde.org>
Datum: Montag, 14. Februar 2000 22:13
Betreff: Fwd: idea´s for printing in KDE

i think thats a very good idea, but theres one important thing, the printer
margins!
i think they change from printer to printer, but i have a project running,
where i have to know where the printer finally prints the drawings on the
paper. so if you write these wohle printer - configuration - and what ever
classes then you shouldn't forget to enumerate these values!!
Actually i don't know if you can read them out of the printer, or if the
user has to select them. what ever, the current qprinter class (QT v1.4)
doesn't support anything in this way, so i have to write my own code...

regards

Andreas