List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: CORBA on kde-core-devel
From:       "Michael J. Bedy" <mjbedy () mtu ! edu>
Date:       1999-09-17 16:24:25

  I would like to lend my support to keeping the seperate process model
that is used now. Quite simply, it's the more stable approach, as well as
the most flexable.

  I've got a three year old computer, and it seems fast enough for me.
Beyond the point of speed, I'm not sure what other arguments are to be
made against the current approach.

  - Mike