List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE-1.1.2: Comments on all-new Wallpapers
From:       Alex Zepeda <jazepeda () pacbell ! net>
Date:       1999-09-08 2:54:22

On Tue, 7 Sep 1999, Mosfet wrote:

> Alex, remember this is *wallpaper* we are talking about. *Wallpaper*, damnit.

Hence, I don't see what is gained by removing it.

> means we are trying to appeal to the lowest common denominator

As opposed to removing it is a constructive thing?  Nah.  Squelching
something that's *possibly* offensive.

> bowing to corporate America

Well it *is*, isn't it?

> becoming boring and evil

Boring yes, evil no.

> and makes me a bad democrat.

No, but it doesn't make you a very liberal (at least WRT this) democrat
either.

> This is foolish and I don't want to be involved with it anymore. It
> reminds me of Jr. High School too much now.

You argued about pot in Jr High? wow.

- alex