List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE-1.1.2: Comments on all-new Wallpapers
From:       Alex Zepeda <jazepeda () pacbell ! net>
Date:       1999-09-08 1:49:14

On Tue, 7 Sep 1999, Robert Hagemann wrote:

> 1st) This penguin most of us know, looks pretty much like a toy, and it
> haven't hindered "serious people"
> considering Linux as a technical superior advantageous computing platform.
> IT decision makers push M$-Products into their enterprises *with*
> integrated flight simulators and
> pinball games. So what?

For that matter, I've never heard of the FreeBSD daemon causing any
problems with the acceptance of FreeBSD (Whistle has erred on the side of
caution, but aside from stuff like that...).  Sure this means that the
Moron^H^Hmon church won't be giving FreeBSD their "seal of approval"
anytime soon.

It's called a tradeoff.  Basic economics :^)

Besides, like I said today to some strange girl, it doesn't matter if it
(what you say) seems racist, it matters what's in your heart.

- alex