List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE-1.1.2: Comments on all-new Wallpapers
From:       Alex Zepeda <jazepeda () pacbell ! net>
Date:       1999-09-06 20:32:13

On Mon, 6 Sep 1999, Robert Williams wrote:

> Delicate minds in the States?  Come on Uwe, you are usually the peace
> keeper.  Don't say crap like that.  This just adds more fuel to the fire...

Oh but they are.  "God" forbid everyone else likes a picture that oh three
people have complained about?  Sheesh.  If you don't like it, remove it,
be done with it.

I sure hope nobody tries to include a picture of Charlie Chaplin,
pedophile with a Hitler moustache.  Blah!

Maybe if you lit up more, you wouldn't be so argumentative ;)

- alex