List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: AW: kpackage: QString function calls?
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () ens ! ascom ! ch>
Date:       1999-07-01 13:54:44

Thomas Kordelle wrote:

> I think the whole thing must be rewritten. There are many other
> things in kdeadmin that do not compile with KDE-2.0.
>
> Bye Thomas

I've rewritten parts of kpackage and am in contact with the author
(who is away this week). The current version of kpackage as in
CVS is supposed to work both in KDE1.1 as well as 2.0. I have
suggested to make two seperate branches since this allows some
major rewrite (e.g. move from char * to QString).

To be continued.

Cheers,
Waldo
--