List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Peeved
From:       David Black <davidb () sco ! COM>
Date:       1999-06-30 9:53:20

Hi all

	I downloaded the source for KDE-2.0 yesterday. I also
downloaded all of the stuff in needed4kde2 (or similar name).
It took hours to get mico to compile due to header file
problems on UnixWare. After all that I configured
kdelibs and was told that I had the wrong version of
mico 2.2.6 instead of 2.2.7. So now I am going to have
to go all through the same shenanigans again. Could
some one PLEASE either update the version of mico
in the repository or delete it and put a readme
in there pointing to the correct version.

	Dave (mumble mumble rant swear) Black.