List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Bernd Wuebben's apps?
From:       Harri Porten <porten () tu-harburg ! de>
Date:       1999-06-29 16:26:44

Robert Williams wrote:

> I removed all of Bernd's app links from apphomepages.html.
> Is there new maintainers and what are the new URLs?

kppp has a homepage on devel-home.kde.org/kppp/index.html.

About his other apps: I've taken over the job of keeping an eye on them.
That means that I handle incoming bug reports and fix everything I can.
What's missing are people that do active development. IIRC David does
occasionally work on knotes.

Harri.