List:       kde-devel
Subject:    RE: ODBC in kdesupport?
From:       "Peter Harvey" <pharvey () codebydesign ! com>
Date:       1999-06-09 19:26:38

I can start on the Control Center sometime end-of-next-week.... but my
assumption is that we are going to use the unixODBC DM.

In the meantime;

1. Who coordinates Control Center changes?
2. Can someone set me up for cvs access?
3. Lars, I take it you are doing the kDataManager (or whatever)?
4. Who is going to 'plug' the DM into the KDE distribution?

Peter Harvey